First, let us explain different eye shapes and which of those eye makeups suits you better before learning eye makeup tutorials:
Eye makeup fundamentals
- Step 1: Choose the right brush for what you intend to do
- Step 2: Prime and set the primer with a base color
- Step 3: Know the shape you want to give your eye
- Step 4: Decide and apply your base color
- Step 5: Define the part of the eye that will create the look, blend and finish the rest of your makeup!
- First, let us explain different eye shapes and which of those eye makeups suits you better before learning eye makeup tutorials:
- Eye makeup fundamentals
- Natural Makeup
- Smokey Eye
- Cut Crease
- Blue Eyeliner
- Fox Eye Makeup
- Colorful Smokey Eye
- Confetti Eyelids
- How do beginners learn eye makeup?
- Why do makeup artists do eyes first?
- What is the golden rule of makeup?
Eye makeup tutorials with videos:
Natural eye makeup and no-makeup makeup are two popular makeup styles that have gained a lot of attention in recent years. While they may seem similar, they actually have some key differences.
Natural eye makeup aims to enhance the natural beauty of the eyes while keeping the overall look subtle and understated. It typically involves using neutral shades of eyeshadow, such as beige, taupe, or brown, to create a soft, blended look that doesn’t draw too much attention to the eyes. Mascara is usually applied to add some definition and length to the lashes, and eyeliner is kept minimal or omitted altogether.
No-makeup makeup, on the other hand, is a style that aims to create a natural, flawless-looking complexion while still wearing makeup. It’s all about using products that enhance the skin’s natural radiance without looking like you’re wearing anything at all. While the focus is mainly on the skin, the eyes are still an important part of the look. The goal is to make the eyes look bright and awake without using obvious eyeshadow or liner.
Both natural eye makeup and no-makeup makeup are great options for those who want a subtle, natural-looking makeup look. The main difference is that natural eye makeup places more emphasis on the eyes, while no-makeup makeup focuses more on creating a flawless-looking complexion. Ultimately, the choice between the two styles comes down to personal preference and what you feel most comfortable wearing.
Eye Makeup Tutorials in Trend for 2023
Fox Eye Makeup
Colorful Smokey Eye
Other makeup your articles you can definitely love:
- The Importance of Choosing the Perfect Eye Makeup Brush | 2023
- Create the Reverse Cat Eye Look That’s Been Buzzing on TikTok 2023
- Clean Girl Makeup: 6 Tips to Achieve This Viral Look
How do beginners learn eye makeup?
Understanding your eye shape and from that experimenting and knowing which tools to use, how and where to create the desired effect.
Why do makeup artists do eyes first?
Because if there’s any fallout from the eyeshadow, you can clean it up before starting the complexion, allowing it to have a cleaner look and finishing.
What is the golden rule of makeup?
To highlight your natural features and enhance your beauty without overdoing and creating layers that will look fake and cakey.