Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you buy an item through one of those affiliate links, Successible Life may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps keep the blog running so we can continue to provide you with the best content.
Your mom is one – if not the single most – important person in your life. That’s why it is imperative to show her how much you care, especially on the biggest holiday of the year: Christmas.
If you’re struggling to find that perfect present or you’ve simply left it to the last minute and are scrambling for the “it” gift, don’t panic. We’ve searched high and low to find the best last minute Christmas gifts for mom, whether she’s a coffee-loving fanatic or prefers something comfy and cozy to snuggle up with.
There is something for every mom on this list. Let’s dive in!
I know, I know. Gift cards aren’t personalized, and some people might not like giving them out. But let’s be honest. Everyone loves a gift card, and that includes your mom. And hey, it’s still a step up from cash!
When you’re thinking of last minute Christmas gifts, you’re likely thinking of something that won’t have to come in the mail or go hunting for in the store. And that’s exactly what gift cards are all about.
Gift cards are very easy to come by and you can find them in a split second – no hunting or waiting for deliveries required. You can still make a gift card special by finding the perfect one. Maybe your mom loves Starbucks or a restaurant like Olive Garden. Maybe she’s a skincare lady that would love $50 to Sephora. Whatever it is, find the one that’s just right for her.
You can also kick the gift card up a notch by placing it in a heartfelt card. Write a special note to your mom – something that she will want to place on her mantel right next to your pictures from over the years.
A subscription box is a gift that keeps on giving. Why? Because you can set up your mom’s subscription box to come once (or twice, depending on the subscription) a month, right to her door.
When it comes to subscriptions, you have options. This means you can still make it personal to your mom, even though it’s not something you found in the stores. Here are a few mom favorites:
- Birchbox – A Birchbox subscription is one of the most classic subscriptions out there. These boxes come with an array of beauty and grooming products that moms will love to try out.
- Sips By – Tea-loving mothers will thoroughly enjoy this unique box. Inside each box are various teas she can sip on, relax, and enjoy. She can find new favorites and add them to her monthly box.
- Therabox – Moms notoriously don’t care for themselves as much as they should. But with Therabox, they will be inclined to do so. Each box comes with some therapeutic things mom will love, such as journals and aromatherapy oils.
- Stitch Fix – Is your mom one who loves fashion and new clothes? Stitch Fix makes it easy for her to pick out things she likes (so she doesn’t have to waste time returning the clothes you bought for her).
- Vellabox – Plenty of mothers like their home to smell good, so signing her up for a monthly candle subscription might be the best gift she’s ever received.
- Book of the Month Club – Have a mom that loves reading? Surprise her with this handy subscription that will bring fun, new, and exciting books right to her doorstep.
As you can see, there are plenty of options for subscription boxes that can cater to her favorite hobby or unique interests. Plus, there are options. I recommend going with the 12-month option so mom gets gifted year-long, but you can also choose 1-month or 3-month options to see if she likes it.
You can’t go wrong with electronics for mom. No, really! If your mom is a mom that loves to get some new gadgets to keep up with “the times”, then an electronic gift is exactly what your mom needs this Christmas. But what?
One excellent choice is to go with Apple products, such as Apple AirPods or an Apple Watch. An Apple Watch is a great idea for moms since they are always on the move and don’t always have time to pull out their phones. Apple AirPods are pricey, but they’re great for when mom wants to workout or listen to music while she cleans, cooks, gardens, or handles finances.
Another great choice for last-minute Christmas gifts for mom is an electronic picture frame. There are models that showcase different photos, which is much better than stacking the entire home and walls with picture frames. Plus, there are brand new models that you can send pictures to, so mom can stay up-to-date with what’s going on, even if she lives far away.
If you’re really looking to spend the big bucks on mom this year, you can’t go wrong with a smart TV. Smart TVs will make it easy for mom to relax and enjoy all of her favorite shows, regardless of how many streaming apps she’s signed up for.
Does your mom love to spend time in the kitchen? Then brand new kitchen gadgets and accessories are definitely going to be a big winner!
There are seemingly endless possibilities when it comes to kitchen gifts for mom. Here are just a few great ideas to consider:
- New coffee machine – For the coffee lovers out there that can’t start their day without a morning cup of coffee, a new and improved coffee maker is an excellent idea. Pair with a coffee club like the Atlas Coffee Club to take her cup of coffee to the next level.
- Personalized accessories – Aprons, charcuterie boards, and cutting boards can all be personalized. Moms love sentimental gifts that are also usable like this.
- Gadgets that simplify – There are so many great new gadgets out there that simplify life, such as 3-in-1 slicers and choppers to canning supply sets.
- Fun gadgets – Practical is great, but surprising mom with a fun gadget can be great, too. Ice cream machines, baking kits, and cute waffle makers make the list of “musts”.
If you don’t know what to get your mom, I can tell you this much: moms love anything cozy and snuggly. So, when you’re stuck on last-minute Christmas gifts for mom, don’t hesitate to go the cozy route.
There are lots of options, and you can mix and match to make a really stellar Christmas gift. For example, a big snuggly blanket (personalized, if possible) with a game for family game night is a great combination.
You can also buy her some essentials, like warm socks and a robe that she can wear around the home. Pair this practical, yet snuggly set with her favorite Christmas music CD set, and her Christmas spirit will come to life like never before.
Just because you waited till the last second to buy a Christmas gift for mom doesn’t mean you can’t be successful. Any of these gift ideas are sure to be a hit for mom, but try to find something that matches her unique personality and likes. Whether she’s an electronic-loving momma or would prefer a gift card to her fave restaurant, these gift ideas are sure to be winners.
Merry Christmas, mommas of the world!
Successible Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.