Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you buy an item through one of those affiliate links, Successible Life may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps keep the blog running so we can continue to provide you with the best content.
Given that Halloween season has officially ended, it is time to transition into the most wonderful time of the year. And with Christmas just around the corner, so many of us are tuned in for some seriously awesome beauty finds. In case you’re a Christmas-obsessed beauty lover like any of us, boy do we have the find for you!
Glossybox “Reasons to be Happy” Advent Calendar
At long last, Glossybox has finally dropped their 2020 “Reasons to be Happy ” beauty advent calendar. This time, their calendar features 25 different makeup, skincare, and hair care products. Altogether, this calendar includes 19 different full-size products plus six mini products from some of the most iconic beauty brands out there. To name just a few, we’re talking about Wander Beauty, First Aid Beauty, Tarte, and Iconic London (among others).
Even more, this advent calendar has some fantastic value. As a matter of fact, all of the products in this box make it worth $550. But you can get your hands on the Glossybox advent calendar for only $99 – that’s one heck of a deal! Additionally, if you decide to become a subscriber to Glossybox, you can get an additional $10 off your calendar!
Now that you’re interested, you’re probably wondering: what are the products in the box? Luckily for you, we have the answers. However, if you don’t like spoilers, there are some below; you have been warned!
View this post on Instagram
The “Reasons to be Happy” advent calendar is said to include:
- Evio Beauty Cleansing Hemp Wipes
- Dr. PAWPAW Tinted Ultimate Red Balm
- Nails.INC Victoria Nail Polish
- KVD Vegan Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
- LA Splash Cosmetics Duo Brush Set
- Illamasqua Illustrator Pen
- Rodial Vit C Brightening Cleanser
- Wander Beauty Mile High Club Mascara
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
- Hey Honey Sweet Treat Wild Berry & Honey Yogurt Recovery Mask
- 111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask
- Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Purifying
- Ona New York All Eyes On Me Illuminating Eye Gels
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar Eau de Parfum
- Tarte Micellar Magic Makeup Remover & Cleanser
- GLOSSYBOX Skincare 3-in-1 Moisturizer
- Daily Concepts Daily Exfoliating Body Scrubber
- Lee Stafford Hair Apology Intensive Care 10-in-1 Leave In Treatment Spray
- Freeman Beauty Lovely Neck Mask & Moisturizing Rose Gummy Bear Gel Mask
So now for the real question: is it worth it? All things considered, if you are a beauty lover or just someone who has been looking to try some new products, this is a really great value (again, $99 for $550 worth of products)! All things considered, this box can really have you looking and feeling your best this holiday season. While you may not like or love every product in the box, you could always gift them, donate, or maybe even sell them. Now that you know what’s in the box, which products from the calendar are you excited about?
- La Roche Posay: A Spotlight on This French Skincare Company
- Boxycharm: A Kylie Jenner Approved Beauty Box
- Check Out the Best Hair Treatment Options in Orlando